Tattoo care cream
DAILY CARE OF YOUR HEALED TATTOO
The daily care cream for the healed tattoo intensively moisturizes and nourishes the skin. After use, the colours of the tattoo seem livelier and more intensive. The cream also protects the tattoo from fading.
HOW THE CARE CREAM WORKS:
- it intensifies colours of the tattoo;
- it protects the tattoo from UV radiation;
- it moisturises and regenerates the skin.
When used regularly, it can intensify even the colours of old and already faded tattoos.
The tattoo cream may be used just after 2-3 weeks from the complete healing of the tattoo.
The cream is absorbed quickly and leaves no stains on clothes.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF THE TATTOO CREAM:
- Cannabis oil: it relieves pain and does not make the skin tight.
- Shea butter: it moisturises and regenerates the skin and accelerates the healing process.
- Soybean oil: it makes the skin soft and smooth.
- Panthenol: it works as an anti-inflammatory and accelerates the epidermis regeneration.
- Aloe vera: it accelerates the healing of wounds and irritations and soothes the skin burning and itching.
- Vitamin E: it accelerates the regeneration of epidermal tissues.
The cream is very efficient: one package, depending on the size of the tattoo, lasts for 1-2 months of regular use.
Use: apply a thin layer of the cream to a cleansed and dry skin on the tattoo.
Keep in temperatures below 25 ◦C. Do not freeze. Only for topical application to the skin.
Ingredients:Aqua, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Glycine Soja Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isostearyl Isostarate, Glyceryl Stearates, HIdrogenated coco-Glycerides,1.2-Hexanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Sachharide Isomerate, inulin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal.